An independent contractor interpreter provides accurate and complete interpretation during a variety of scenarios, including emergencies, medical procedures, and legal situations.
Interpreters must possess a high level of skill, proficiency, and professionalism. Due to the sensitive nature of information processed during interpretation sessions, interpreters must also maintain integrity and confidentiality at all times.
As an independent contractor interpreter, you will function as your own business, providing language interpretation services for CyraCom on an as-needed basis.
The advantages of being a CyraCom independent contractor:
- CyraCom offers competitive rates.
- Keep your schedule flexible. You can make your own hours and choose when you work.
- You work from home with no commute.
- You receive competitive earnings every month on time.
- Communicate accurately in English and your other working languages.
- Facilitate many kinds of conversations – emergencies, medical procedures, legal situations.
- Accurately repeat critical information from one person to another.
- Must speak English and Marshallese fluently.
- Must be 18 years old or older.
- Must be a legal resident in the United States.
- Must pass our interpreter assessment test.
We prefer candidates with a background in:
- Professional interpretation certification and training.
- Higher education in the United States and programs completed in the other working language.
- Relevant areas other than interpretation (e.g. healthcare or customer service).
Go to www.cyracom.com/ic-careers to apply today!
CyraCom is the leading provider of language interpreting services and has thousands of interpreters. Whether in-person or via phone, video, mobile app, or written text, CyraCom bridges communication gaps for organizations that need rapid access language assistance. The Company supports hundreds of languages and operates 24/7. CyraCom impacts the lives of millions by connecting those with limited English proficiency to essential services – healthcare, 9-1-1, finance, and more.